Do you live in and around Cape Town? Are you in love with running, exploring the Mother City’s best routes? Do you possess an active and athletic personality, and want to help your friends and other women lead a healthy lifestyle while achieving their goals?
Then you should become a CMIYC leader and:
• Represent our brand
• Start running with your friends and create your own running group
• Choose your favorite running routes
• Choose your favorite running dates
• Get access to exclusive running events in Cape Town
• Get free access to all CMIYC & Friends4You Events
• Get free sporting apparel from big sport brands every 6 months
• Run with your personal group
Catch Me If You Can is an exclusive running group for ladies!
You qualify to be a CMIYC Leader if you:
• Are female and between the ages of 25 – 34
• Love sport, running and exercising in groups
• Are based in Cape Town and love to explore the city
• Know your suburb and its best running routes
• Are an active Facebook User
• Know how to motivate your friends and other ladies to run together
• Are available to run twice a week with your group (4 km – 6 km)
• Are available to interact with running group members via Facebook
How to apply:
Please send through your application to email@example.com or inbox us via Facebook and tell us why you think you’re capable of being one of our Catch Me If You Can´s running leaders. Get creative with your motivation and please attach a picture of yourself along with your application.
Deadline: 30 April 2014
Ladies, if you know anyone that you think would be perfect for the job, invite them to like our Facebook page or share our post.